Friday 18 July 2014

To do...



"I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list."
- Susan Sontag


At home I have a to do list. Normally for me this involves running around doing things for other people, tiding (because there is always something to tidy), errands or doing fun things with friends. Most of my weekend time is taken up and then, back to work. The to-do lists I'm writing now are a little different. They are more like a Bucket Lists. Places to visit, things to experience, places I want to eat (Thanks Instagram), basically fun lists all round. So here is one to get me started

1. Have fun
2. Eat local dishes
3. Learn local slang
4. Do something you have never done before
5. Learn to be a local
6 Get wonderfully lost
7. Speak your mind
8. Never stop dreaming
9. Step off the beaten track once in a while
10. Make memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...