Monday 22 December 2014

Highlights of 2014

I am a fond fan of looking back, I do think you have to be grateful for what you have and what you have done and that sometimes people can't appreicate where they are going until they remember where they have been. I have been so fortunate to have had so many incredible experiences this year as well as so many amazing people to share them with that today, as the sun is setting on 2014, I thought I would share my highlights with you.

Uluru - I really don't think there could be a highlight higher than this fore me. I absolutely adored being out at 'The Rock'. The remoteness, sleeping in a swag and the millions of stars and milky way all heightened this experience and luckily for me I was there with an amazing group and had a few too many nights burning the candle at both ends making sure I completely absorbed this whole experience. I can't wait to go back. (Posts Here 1 - 2 -3)

Whitehaven Beach- Whitehaven really is as incredible as it looks in photos if not more so with its fluffy pure sands and crystal clear waters This was a day I wont forget anytime soon going with my East Coast Family makes it a special memory and added to that the fun of going out on a high powered speed boat made it for a thrilling adventure. (Post here)

Melbourne - I can't really talk about Australia without talking about my first port of call and it features highly on my list because once again the people helped make it for me helping me get over my jet lag and showing me what backpacking life is really like. Melbourne really is the perfect place for me to have started my adventure with so many sights to see, I am looking forward to going back and finding a job here after I have completed my farm work and seeing so much more. Here is a post from my favourite experience in Melbourne.

Columbia Road Markets - Not Australia but I cant really have a list without my favourite city on here can I? With this being my last treat weekend away before my adventure began and getting to meet Emma and Ellen, who I will hopefully be seeing in Adelaide soon, make this a special trip memory from 2014. Even the visit to The Shard and Tower of London to see the "Sea of Blood" display make this a special day in my heart. (Post here)

Skydiving - Something I have wanted to do for years finally got ticked off my list and I am so glad I did it. I am always wanting to try and push myself to the limit and this experience certainly helped to do that. I'm excited to do my next skydive and am already looking into where I would like to do it. (Post here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...