Sunday 15 March 2015

Melbourne - Future Music Festival 2015

So last sunday some of the girls from my house and I put on our glad rags and headed out to Future Music Festival at Flemmington Racecourse, my first ever music festival. I'm now not even sure how I have gotten to the grand old age of twenty-something and not been to a festival yet as it was such and incredible day.

Starting in the morning at the house we had a few drinks and a toastie to keep ourselves going and heading to Flinders Street Station to catch the train to the even. Excitement on the train was palpable, everyone was wearing their festival best, taking selfies and talking about the incredible line up that awaited us. The sun shone bright and warm, a complete change from the cool grey days we had been getting on the run up to the weekend, clearly Melbourne wanted everyone to thoroughly enjoy themselves.

Witnessing bands and DJ's like Robin Schulz, Gorgon City, Hilltop Hoods and finally rocking out at the end of the evening to Avicii. I had such a perfect day, I only wish my East Coast friend Fanny could have been at Avicii with me after all the partying we did to his music in the two months were were together but I had such an amazing time with the girls from the house we have really all bonded together and Its like I have a new little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...