What a month February was! I can't believe how quickly it zoomed by. I completed my regional work and said goodbye to the farm after 3 months of hard work, laughs and lazy afternoons. Here is how llife looked over on my Instagram
1. Brightening up IG feeds with the beautiful flowers at Adelaide Showground Farmers Market.
2. South Australian sunsets ?
3. b l o g g e d :: How to find second year visa work in Australia and an image of Barrossa Valley Views.
4. South Australia spoiling us with its incredible sunsets yet again 💛
5. b l o g g e d :: I'm Glad You Exist. A reminder and plea with my readers after some bad news.
6. Coffee and Blogging at Adelaide airport after completing my 88 days
7. Beautiful blooms at Queen Victoria Market after my Job interview.
8. Coffee dates of the cutest kind at Brother Thomas on William Street.
9. "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page" ~ Saint Augustine
10. Melbourne blues but the beautiful kind.
11. Lunch at Lentil as Anything and then Frisbee in the park with new friends, brilliant end to the month.