Thursday 21 May 2015

The Reluctant Wanderlust turns 1!

I can hardly believe its been a over year since I started my blog, knowing I was going to heading to Australia and seeing more of this beautiful blue marble we call home. It seems crazy reading back on all the things I have done since I sat in Heathrow airport waiting to catch my flight to a new life and everything else that came with that first ticket to adventure.

Since then I have rushed up the Great Ocean Road, spent a night underground at Coober Pedy, seen sunrise , sunset and the Milky Way at Uluru, walked Kings Canyon, chased crocodiles at Kakadu, wandered on the purest sand in the world at Whitehaven Beach, skydived in Byron Bay, bounced around Sydney and so much more.

I am truly grateful to have had every experience that has come to me both good and bad I don't even recognise the girl I was a year ago, though sometimes she comes back into my life, I am more confident, open to new possibilities and relaxed than I ever was in the UK. I am also so grateful to everyone of you who has taken this journey with me, sent words of encouragement and inspiration you really are a blessing to me and hearing your stories and meeting some of you has been fantastic.

So here is to many more hopeful, adventurous and crazy years. Where ever the wanderlust takes me I hope you are still there by my side.

Love and thanks,

Emily Louise x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It feels like a small achievement. A victory none the less. x

      Delete
  2. Aaaww wow you sound so happy!! Goid luck on more wanderlust adventures and I look forward to reading all about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so so happy and so so proud of everything I achieved this last year. Succh a god feeling looking back on this blog and seeing it all. More adventures are coming up this weekend. thanks for sticking with me Hayley :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...