Tuesday 20 January 2015

Adelaide - The Loose Caboose Café


On Sunday last week I got to meet up with my friend Emma and head out for an early, sort of, morning catch up over breakfast. Emma is a person of impeccable taste, especially when it comes to food and cafes with that something special you only need to spy her Instagram feed to want to have a drink in every cafe she has ever posted from. So after another early morning heading to Adelaide with my farm and helping them set up for that days market, Emma came and whisked me away for a mini adventure. 


You instantly fall in love with the quirkiness of The Loose Caboose in the Hindmarsh area of  Adelaide. Set inside an old train station with graffiti coloured walls, brightly coloured chairs, sweet little plants in jugs and texture galore it is a wake up call to your senses as you dont want to miss a detail and if that wasnt enough they have a menu to make you salivate and want to go back for more. I tried my very first coffee based drink, a latte, as I’ve never been a fan of even the smell of coffee but my poor tired body needed that something extra and it was fantastic. I will definitely be having more coffee drinks while i am in Australia. 

Breakfast consisted of eggs benedict for me, with eggs cooked to perfection, and fruit and muselli for Emma, which she tells me tastes great and came in the cutest jar. The rustic textures mixed with playful pottery and green accents make it not just a delicious place to eat but a delightful place too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...