Tuesday 2 September 2014

Less Than A Week To Go


"All glory comes from daring to begin"

I'm on the final days of my countdown till I go to Australia and I think the reality is starting to really sink in. I'm still really enthusiastic about my trip, don't get me wrong here, but the stress of time to sort things and get everything done before I go is becoming less and less and with it the stress becoming a little more.

I won't lie packing your life into a suitcase is hard. Especially when you are not really sure what you will and won't need all the time when you get there. I have to just remind myself that I can post home anything I do not need after the first few months. Add into it not just the fact that I will be travelling but looking for work while I am out there and having to take CV's and certificates with me add in all my normal paranoia (I'm naturally a fairly paranoid person) and I then start stressing myself out more. 

I know it will all be alright in the end, I just have to enjoy the journey with all it's ups and downs and remember not to get too stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...