Tuesday 16 September 2014

Melbourne - See You Soon


After a week in Melbourne I am on the move. I can't believe how quickly time has passed. I made some incredible friends in such a short time and everyone has been so warm and welcoming with so many great tale, I feel like I've known them for ages not just a few days (I'm looking at you two Lucy and Abby, looking forward to out reunion). It has been the perfect week to start my travels on.

Melbourne is wonderful even though I have only really explored the CBD I've kind of fallen in love with the city and look forward to returning to explore some more of the districts, finding new graffiti decorated lane ways and hopefully a gourmet breakfast up toward Fitzroy. 

I would definitely stay at Nomads hostel again as well. I found it to be clean, friendly and fun. The staff have been great and really helpful, making sure everyone mingles and keeping the place in order. The combo of cinema room, bar and pool table makes evenings fun filled, I can only hope the other hostels I stay in are half as nice as this one and the people just as nice. I'm going to miss the Nomads crew.

Off up the Great Ocean Road tomorrow and I may be out of wifi for a while but I will update the second I get fresh wifi. Even if it means bulk updating. Time to adventure! 
*last photo by Lucy all others my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...